top of page

Continuing Education License Renewal Courses

Are you holding any license from the list below in the New York State?

  • property & casualty agent or broker

  • life & health agent or broker 

  • general consultant license 

  • life consultant license 

  • public adjuster license

In the New York state, you must comply with Section 2132 of the Insurance Law, established by the New York State Legislature in 1992. Both residents and nonresidents must comply. All property & casualty, life and public adjuster licensees are required to obtain 15 credit hours of continuing education each biennial (2 year) licensing period.

Ace Insurance School offers the following courses:

bottom of page